INSPIRATION - CHESS TABLES

http://sendchess.com/list109category.html Of course you could make them without a chess/checker board top. I kinda like the one they call the Alabaster Table. Use cheap ceramic tiles, omit the drawers, no prob to make something like that one, expecially with a flat, square, foot.
JOAT Don't e-mail me while I'm breathing.