INSPIRATION - Chess Table

http://www.leestyron.com/chesstable1.php
No actual plans, even so, I would think enough info to make something similar. Looks slick, but I'd probably only make a board myself, because I figure a table would take up too much space. But, if you've got the room to spare, be nice to have.
JOAT I don't believe in reincarnation. I used to, but that was in another life.