INSPIRATION - Champage Chairs

http://www.funforever.net/wp-content/cha_725.jpg
http://www.funforever.net/wp-content/cha_911.jpg
Hey, it's a slow evening. Let's see you do better.
JOAT If you can read this you're in range.
On Jan 1, 8:06pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Hey JT, Thanks for this post though I'm not trying to do you one better - and sadly, I don't have any pictures- but your chairs reminded me of some tiny little duck carvings I saw at a friends house recently. They used a peach pit for the body . The pits are almost the perfect shape for a duck and the heads were carved from pits too. Makes me think about keeping a few of them next summer. Marc