INSPIRATION - Champage Chairs

Hey, it's a slow evening. Let's see you do better.

JOAT If you can read this you're in range.

Reply to
J T

Hey JT, Thanks for this post though I'm not trying to do you one better - and sadly, I don't have any pictures- but your chairs reminded me of some tiny little duck carvings I saw at a friends house recently. They used a peach pit for the body . The pits are almost the perfect shape for a duck and the heads were carved from pits too. Makes me think about keeping a few of them next summer. Marc

Reply to
marc rosen