INSPIRATION - CEILING FAN

http://www.farreys.com/i/ceiling_fans_hunter_03/fans_lg/24852.jpg
JOAT The figures looked more or less human. And they were engaged in religion. You could tell by the knives (it's not murder if you do it for a god). - quote from Small Gods
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 6 Aug 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/JOATorJackOfAll/page4.html
On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 02:48:51 -0400 (EDT), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT) wrote:

Ohh I like that, but I'm certain that it would be non-permitted in our house! However, I have seen a letter-box converted into a "Gee-Bee" racer aircraft. Anybody have any plans or photos of that?
Barry lennox