INSPIRATION - Carved Wooden Sign

I had nothing to do with it. Just found it looking for something else.

J T

Lincoln Sign is the sign shop that made the New Yankee Workshop sign, just in case someone missed the show that covered it. They do some very impressive signs.

Charley

> I had nothing to do with it. Just found it looking for something > else. >

Reply to
Charley

Sun, Jul 22, 2007, 1:07pm snipped-for-privacy@carolina.rr.com (Charley) doth sayeth: Lincoln Sign is the sign shop that made the New Yankee Workshop sign, just in case someone missed the show that covered it. They do some very impressive signs.

Didn't see the show. Nice work, but I didn't want someone thinking I did it, because I don't want be be mistakenly given credit for someone else's work.

J T