INSPIRATION? - Carved Dutch Bible Box

http://www.cr.nps.gov/museum/exhibits/elro/gallery/biblebox_HOFR225.html
I've got to say, I think it's very attractive at all. Ugly comes to mind.
JOAT WYGIWYGAINGW: What You Get Is What You're Given And It's No Good Whining.
On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 22:34:41 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Make that really, really ugly.
But it IS a very well executed ugliness. You gotta give it that. FoggyTown
On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 11:24:57 +0000, Andy Dingley

B F U
--
"Most Folks Are As Happy As They Make Up Their Minds To Be"
-Abraham Lincoln