INSPIRATION - BORDER PATROL GUN RACK

http://www.innofab.com/universa.htm
JOAT Sometimes, you can't get what you want. So, you take what you can get, or do without. Either way, don't whine about it, and try to be thankful for what you did get. - JOAT
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 20 Aug 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /
snipped-for-privacy@nwlink.com says...

That's what I thought. I just built a similar one a few weeks ago with scrap plywood. Not pretty, but does it's job. Of course, that's why JOAT posted it as "inspiration" rather than "pay."
I wish I had seen it earlier. I would have had less head scratching. :-)