INSPIRATION - Birdhouse Toilet Paper Holders

http://www.go4it.ca/images/toilet_paper_holders_house_top_wooden.jpg
Kinda makes me wonder if birds use toilet paper.
J T wrote:

Grin ... I thought that might be a joke with a wire tp hanger for the INSIDE of the birdhouse. ;-)
--
I'm not not at the above address.
http://nmwoodworks.com

Judging by my car, I'd say no.