INSPIRATION - Bent Plywood Chair

http://designmatcher.com/nl/images/objects/3948.jpg
One sheet of plywood, a few cuts with a circular saw, and viola, you've got a chair, once you bend it into shape. No prob.
JOAT I'm busy now, can I ignore you some other time?

So, out of all the plywood chairs you've searched out, which one ya gonna build???
Sat, Feb 18, 2006, 2:58am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@mchsi.com (KeithCarlson) doth query: So, out of all the plywood chairs you've searched out, which one ya gonna build???
The same kid's puzzle rocking chair I'm been making for years.
JOAT IThere is no vaccine against stupidity!