INSPIRATION - Asian Sitting Bench

http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/shows_wwk/episode/0,2046,DIY_14350_26906,00.html
I call this inspiration because I didn't bother looking to see if there were plans or not. Basically, you could get about the same result by buying a woodn fence post, cutting it in two, planting the two pieces in the ground, and nailing a chunk of 2X12 across the top.
JOAT 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.

Well, there's a bit more to it than that. :) And that looks like tiger maple?
On Feb 25, 7:46pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

No, you couldn't.
JP
Mon, Feb 25, 2008, 5:06pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (JayPique) doth sayeth: No, you couldn't.
Sure you can. The only thing that actually makes that one stylish is the fancy wood used. I did say 'basically'.
JOAT 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
On Feb 25, 9:16pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Oh, all right. It does look like the legs are coopered though.
JP
Jay Pique wrote:

The article claims "sculpted" via a power sculping blade and a angle grinder with sanding, scraping etc. to finish..... Rod