INSPIRATION - Art Nouveau Chair

http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/park/di25/nouveau.htm Found the reference to this in a book titled, Advanced Woodworking. I would think so. Scroll down to the chair.
JOAT The highway of fear is the road to defeat. - Bazooka Joe JERUSALEM RIDGE http://www.banjer.com/midi/jerridge.mid
J T wrote:

I had the pleasure of seeing the piece at the top of this page. 13 inches long, about a foot acrossed, the wings are hinged in three places and the body segments creature eating the damsel fly articulate as well. Piece was designed for Sarah Bernhart (sp?). Rene Lalique not only designed beautiful jewelry but silverware and furniture as well.
charlie b
calmly ranted:

I adore that piece and have seen it in many art nouveau books. I envy your having seen it in person.
- - - Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever. --- http://diversify.com Website Application Programming for YOU!