INSPIRATION - ANKH TREASURE BOX

http://store6.yimg.com/I/anempires_1776_14562651
A bit intricate, but pretty easily dooable, especially if you don't carve anything. Actually, I know a lot of people would like just a nicely finished wood box, shaped like that. Or, you could paint/draw designs on. Theres's a site on-line (I've got the URL stuck away) that will translate English words into hieroglyphics (?). Neat. Maybe, something like "Bugger off, twit". LMAO
JOAT Jesus was a Ford man, that's why he walked everywhere.
GREEN ONIONS http://www.bluesbrotherscentral.com/download.php?d_id /green.mid