INSPIRATION - A must have - Puppy Purse

http://www.catsplay.com/ppurseflights.php3
This cracked me up. Make the handles out of wood, and it's on-topic. I just wonder how many people actually buy these. Frightening thought.
JOAT Charity ain't giving people what you wants to give, it's giving people what they need to get. - Albert
It's seeing strange little things like this - that make this thread a nice and humorous addition to this group.
Pat
On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 19:53:15 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

J T wrote:

Well, the name of the site is "Cats Play" and it looks like as good a joke as you could play on a small dog.
Josie
Fri, Jan 21, 2005, 9:17am snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (firstjois) explains: Well, the name of the site is "Cats Play" and it looks like as good a joke as you could play on a small dog.
Ah, that explains it. Designed by a cat, to humiliate small dogs.
JOAT Charity ain't giving people what you wants to give, it's giving people what they need to get. - Albert