Inlay Banding Source

I was looking around on the internet for a source of inexpensive inlay banding and ran across this guy:

was skeptical because the prices were about 1/2 of most other places, but I took a shot and ordered some. It's exactly like the stuff I got from Rockler, but a lot cheaper. I have absolutely no connection to this site.... just passing on what seemed like a good deal to me.

If anyone is interested, here is what I used it for:

Charlie M. 1958