Information Requested About L'invincibile F 3a 12" Jointer

I recently purchased an L'invincibile F 3a 12" Jointer from a school auction. I am hoping to find information about the jointer so that I may replace a couple worn parts. This jointer looks similar to a Delta DJ-30, only with a longer infeed table.

The jointer has a label with the following identification: Soc. Costr. Macchine RIMINI Made in Italy

A second label has the following indentification: Distributed by Invincible Machine Inc Atlanta, Georgia

The main label shows: L'invincibile F 3a

The infeed table measures 11 7/8" by 46 1/2". The outfeed table measures 11 7/8" by 34 5/8".

Thanks for any information.

Charles Hooper

Reply to
Charles Hooper

snippage for bandwidth...

Unisaw A100

Thanks for the website, that will be an excellent starting point.

I was previously under the impression that the jointer was manufactured by Invicta, which had manufactured planers and jointers for Delta in Brazil, due to the similar appearance of the L'invincibile and the Delta DJ-30.

Charles Hooper

Reply to
Charles Hooper