Information about a STANLEY Liberty Bell plane No. 76

Hi I live in New Zealand and I have uncovered a what I think is a STANLEY Liberty Bell plane NO. 76 in my Grandfathers Shed and can find no information about it. Does anybody know anything about this type of plane or if it was made.

Thanks Kiwi_bloke

Reply to
jp_cecchi

Maybe a #104? From

The unmistakable lever cap has a Liberty Bell, with the number "76",

Reply to
Art Greenberg

Reply to
RicodJour

The 76 was a reference to the patent date application and not the plane model number. That's probably what's throwing you off. There are a couple of possibilities. Like this?

this?
suspect you have the second type which is more valuable than the first. You should still hold off on dropping the deposit for the Ferrari. ;)

RicodJour