Information about a STANLEY Liberty Bell plane No. 76

Hi I live in New Zealand and I have uncovered a what I think is a STANLEY Liberty Bell plane NO. 76 in my Grandfathers Shed and can find no information about it. Does anybody know anything about this type of plane or if it was made.
Thanks Kiwi_bloke
On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 19:39:32 -0700, jp snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.nz wrote:

Maybe a #104? From http://supertool.com/StanleyBG/stan12.htm :

--
Art Greenberg
artg at eclipse dot net
On Jul 18, 10:39 pm, jp snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.nz wrote:

On Jul 18, 10:39 pm, jp snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.nz wrote:

The 76 was a reference to the patent date application and not the plane model number. That's probably what's throwing you off. There are a couple of possibilities. Like this? http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-STANLEY-PLANE-LIBERTY-BELL-76-8-NICE-ESTATE_W0QQitemZ140136606073 Or this? http://www.classictools.co.uk/eng/auction/view_auction_item.php?AuItemID
I suspect you have the second type which is more valuable than the first. You should still hold off on dropping the deposit for the Ferrari. ;)