(Info Req.) 9" Saw blades

Greetings, I have searched google before posting this in REC archives, tha latest post was 2000. Are 9" carbide tipped saw blades stll available? I just purchased a Rockwell Super 900 radial arm saw in mint, I mean mint condition. it came with the orginal base with 4 casters and lock downs, and a dado set. He only used regular blades. I am looking for a 50ish tooth cross cut blade if high quality, thin kerf not necessary. Happy new year and TIA, Ken
Go to Amazon and search for: Freud LU88R009 9" 54-Tooth Industrial Thin Kerf Perma-SHIELD Coated Crosscut Blade I'd have pasted a link but it looked like so much gobbledy-gook. $50 for the blade, and they have other 9" blades as well. Bruce

Go to www.tinyurl.com, cut and paste the gobbledy-gook into the box, and follow the directions from there. Pretty cool.
Huh! I'd avoided the service, thinking the links must eventually expire, but I looked on their site and they claim the links don't expire. The Amazon page came out as http://tinyurl.com/2lnao which is certainly short enough. I wonder if they use an encoding sheme? It doesn't seem reasonable that they'd maintain a humongous database of randomly assigned shortcuts for free. Thanks Roy! Bruce

I don't know for sure, but I suspect the links are just sequential indicies. They used to be 4 characters long, but all the ones I've seen recently are 5. I just tried tinyurl.com/1, tinyurl.com/2, and tinyurl.com/3 and they all work.

While the concept is pretty simple, it still takes a fair amount of resources to build a production service like this. I can only assume that somebody's got some plan to make money off this at some point in the future, but for now, I'm happy to take advantage of it.