Info on latex paint

Page 2 of 2
Sun, Jul 25, 2004, 6:46pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@cilia.org (EdClarke) PVA means poly-vinyl-acetate to me. That nasty old white glue that everyone sells for too much money for the performance you get out of it.
You limit yourself. A list: Paralyzed Veterans of America Partitioned Viterbi Algorithm Passenger Vessel Association (trade organization) Patterned Vertical Alignment (Samsung) People Value Added Performing Visual Arts Personal Virtual Assistant (Conita) Photovoltaic Array Polyvinyl Acetate Polyvinyl Alcohol Population Viability Analysis Port Vulnerability Assessment Positive Vorticity Advection Potato Virus A (my personal favorite) Preferred Vendor Assessment Present Value Analysis Production Verification Audit Produit Valeur Ajoute Professional Virtual Assistant Project Validation Assessment
Courtesy of http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-query.asp?String=exact&Acronym=PVA
JOAT Expensive tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe. - Bazooka Joe THE NEW COPPERPLATE http://www.banjer.com/midi/newcopp.mid
"Phil Hansen" wrote in message ...

Gudday Phil, if I were to reply every time we kicked your *rse in sport you'd be swamped!
Lol,
cheers mate,
Greg