Info needed on Albany and Fulton Tool/woodplane Companies

Hi, Both are local to me. I see the woodplanes selling (pretty cheap) on ebay. Being local strikes up an interest for me. I searched through half.com and amazon for a book but found nothing. Yahoo does`nt match much other than old planes for sale. Any leads to web pages or books will be greatly appreciated. ty

-------------------- Live woodworking chat on Efnet #Woodworking

Reply to
Teej