Infinity Tools - Well Done!

The message stream below (somewhat redacted) is pretty much self-explanatory. The response from Infinity was sent before my message was sent to them - interesting TZ effect, but certainly quick!
"There was a young lady named Bright "Who could travel much faster than light "She set off one day "(In a relative way) "And returned on the previous night"
Thanks and kudos to Infinity Tools.
No association, etc..................
Tom
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Subject: RE: Confirmation for Order # XXXXXXXXX Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 12:33:44 -0400 X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook IMO, Build 9.0.2416 (9.0.2910.0)
Hi Tom,
We will send you out a new set of HSS knives for the DeWalt 735. We apologize for what seems to be a defective product.
Thanks for your business.
Sincerely,
Infinity Cutting Tools Customer Service Team Toll Free: 877-USA-BITS (877-872-2487) Local: 813-881-9090 Fax: 813-881-0030 web: www.infinitytools.com
ps. For great deals on premium quality tools go to www.infinitytools.com
-----Original Message----- From:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 12:18 PM To: Infinity Cutting Tools Subject: Re: Confirmation for Order # XXXXXXXXXXX
Gentlemen:
This morning I started changing out the blades on my DW735 planer, mounting the blades I received from you (see order below). As I was wiping the packing oil from the second of the three blades I noticed a significant gouge, 3/16 of and inch long and about .02 inches deep, in the blade edge that had been marked as "re honed". On further inspection I found a second gouge in the re-honed edge near the end of the blade. Both gouges break through the cutting edge of the blade and can only be fixed (IMO) with a full re-grind of the blade due to their depth and location. They are far from superficial! I have tried to take photos of the gouged blade should you care to see them, but I'm afraid my camera lens doesn't allow me to focus at short ranges, so the photos aren't real good.
I ordered this set of blades based on a recommendation from a fellow wood worker on the news-group rec.woodworking and because I have ordered router bits from you in the past and have been satisfied with the quality of your products. This gouged and unusable planer blade is not at all what I expected from you.
How do you suggest we proceed from here?
Regards.
Tom XXXXX
RE: Subject
My dealings with Infinity have also been positive.
Regards,
Lew Hodgett Box 2302 Whittier, CA, 90610-2302 E-Mail: snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net

Good! I'd expect nothing less considering the owner is the DA in the original JESADA router bit company.
Now if only I could figure out a way to only get their e-mail 2 time a month instead of every other day.