Infinity Saw Blades

Anyone use one of Infinity Tools Saw Blades They have a special on their 10" Combination Blade + 12" Miter Saw Blade + Brass Inlay Kit for a total price of $146.90.

Tom H

"Tom H" wrote in news:aWrbf.1869$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr17.news.prodigy.com:

Yup, got the special and have their blade on my TS. Happy with it. Have yet to put the 12 incher on my SCMS. Brass inlay kit is something I wouldn't have bought, but never sure when you need one :)

Jerry

Reply to
A Lurker

the market. The blade I used was the Combo max 10"table saw blade. It cuts like butter and makes my CMT blade look dull! Here's my full review:

Bielanowski Editor OnlineToolReviews.com
4 Reviews:

- Kreg K3 Pocket Hole System:

Incra Miter Express:
Ozito Metal Cutting Circular Saw:
Veritas Shoulder Plane:

xcz

I bought the same setup the last time it was on sale. I use both blades and they're great! I also have their dado stack and the plastic/melamine blade along with a bunch of their router bits. In my experience they make bits and blades that are as good as or better than any other available and usually for a better price. The Dadonator is a good example. If you're on their email list you'll get sale notifications every couple of weeks give or take. A few weeks ago I took advantage of their, "Blem sale" as well as the sale that gave me 10% off and a free straight router bit with free shipping for everything. I saved a ton of money and I'm really happy with the quality. The owner usually answers his own phone too. Nice guy.

Bruce

Reply to
theblacksheep