Ran across this in one of the bargain magazines.
Mobile home - 10X60, must sacrifice, wheel on ready to go, $400 hs (252) 363-2764 Wilson area
I think "wheel" should be "wheels", and don't know what "hs" means, that's what was printed. If I had space to put it, I would check on it myself, before I posted this. Don't, didn't.
JOAT Yes, it's my truck. No, I won''t help you move. - Seen on a bumper sticker