Inexpensive jointer suggesions

I am looking for some inexpensive jointer suggestions. One that I am considering is the Delta JT160 Shopmaster 6" Bench Top Jointer ((Amazon.com product link shortened)76857001//re f=pd_ka_1/002-1406593-9248040?v=glance&s=hi&nP7846)
Anyone have any other suggestions? Good or bad experiences with this jointer? Thanks.
Stacey
Hi, check out the Yorkcraft 6" closed base jointer from Wilke Mach. www.wilkemach.com Love mine. Seems to be several here that has one, seems to be a good one. It's $299 + shipping, shipping on mine was $82, from PA to Knoxville, TN.
Tony

((Amazon.com product link shortened)76857001//re
In rec.woodworking

At the risk of certain onslaught, Harbor Freight sells a 7" for $219 and a 6" mini for $149. I know a guy that has the 7" and it works just as well as my buddies 6" Jet. The downside is the fence adjustment but if you're like me, you never change that from 90 degrees.
and I'm still complaining about the shipping!

They are rarely worn out, so check second hand. That Yorkcraft stuff looks good! The planer looks MUCH like the Delta and other Taiwan stuff. Wilson

((Amazon.com product link shortened)76857001//re
I've been happy so far with my Sunhill 6" jointer. http://www.sunhillmachinery.com/products/jointers/ct60l.asp

((Amazon.com product link shortened)76857001//re
I have had no problems with my 8" Sunhill either, but if I was buying today I would go for the Grizzly. They seem to be the same machines. At the time I bought mine Grizzly didn't offer hand wheels, only levers