Inexpensive Fixed Base Router

I want to purchase two inexpensive fixed base routers for use with a through dovetail jig. I already have various PC, Makita, Milwaukee, Bosch, and DeWalt routers. And I like them all. I was thinking of buying one of the consumer grade units so I could leave the bits properly set up in the routers. Any opinions on what's decent? Keep in mind, it will be very limited use.
Thanks.
Rick
Get a set of dewalt 610s
For an even better price - check the local pawn shops - most likely you will find them.

through
Rick wrote:

Most of the products sold under the above names are "consumer grade".
If that is the case, who makes a professional grade router?