Inexpensive CAD Program

I've noticed a number of discussions about CAD programs in the past. I recently "found" a very inexpensive basic CAD program ($25) that does a great basic job of allowing the user to create nice, effective working drawings (I was a draftsman when they still used pencils and real ink). I don't recall it being mentioned before (or I simply don't remember). There's a free trial version that you can download and try out before you decide to get the fully implemented version. I've been using it for a few months now, and I like it. Here's the link in case anybody's interested. http://www.cadstd.com /
BruceT
Bruce T wrote:

I'll add to that my favorite CAD application...
DeltaCad - http://www.deltacad.com /
VERY easy to learn and to use. It's $40.
Joe Barta

You can do quite a bit with the lite version... One guy drew out a city map with it. The free version is worth the money, and the license agreement is the best I've seen short of free software: You can install as many copies as you want on as many computers as you wish provided you don't use more copies at a time than you have licenses for.
Puckdropper
--
www.uncreativelabs.net

Bruce T wrote:

I tried most of them available about 10 years ago. I have been with TurboCAD ever since. Best bang for te buck. I take it over the industry standard autocad any day.
--
Thank you,