Indian Rosewood tree

Hello y'all!
We have a cluster of Indian Rosewood trees growing on the edge of our property. I do not have space to store/use the necessary tools to mill anything down to a usable size. If the Indian Rosewood is of any value to woodworkers, I hate to see good thing go to waste. Any mills or large bandsaw users in the North Pinellas Florida area? I wood only want some small pieces for carving, so the rest wood be recriprocity.
I understand Indian Rosewood is tough on cutting tools, having silica in the grain. Indeed I sharpen frequently. The outer white wood suffers quickly from fungus, and is found delectable by termites. The heartwood is dense and dark, somewhat insect and fungus resistant, but not as dark or rich-grained as Brazilian Rosewood. I believe the grain is interwoven; axe-splitting for firewood can only be done on very short pieces, and extended drying does not make it any easier.
We had one of the large (seemingly healthy) trunks fall into the waterway (city's residential drainage) Thursday morning, and it was cut up and cleared with 8 hours. No time for me to get out there with a chainsaw to salvage anything, but it did not have many straight limbs anyway. Though there is a five foot long main trunk section submerged in the waterway. They left some 24" diameter slabs that show a 18" to 20" diameter heartwood.
The neighboring tree is actually the one due to come down soon, as it has had bracket fungus on the trunk and a network of Pileated Woodpecker nests fro the past two years. And it is fairly straight. The trunk is about 16" to 20" diameter at the base, so it should have a generous heartwood. Any mills or large bandsaw users in the North Pinellas Florida area? Or should I just let it go to mulch and firewood?
Thanks! Scott Dunedin, FL
If there is a sawmill nearby, probably any of the local tree cutting services would know of it. The city's tree service may know, also. Give several of them a call and ask. A post on your local Craigslist, either for offering the wood or locating a sawmill, is easy and free, also.
Sonny

Contact Wood-Mizer Customer Service (www.wood-mizer.com) -- they can give you the names and phone numbers of Wood-Mizer owners in your area.
The woodmizer suggestion is the best one. If that doesn't pan out, there are a couple of urban wood recycling companies in Florida (there was a write up last spring in one wwing magazine, possibly the AAW Journal) that can cut logs up for lumber. If you like I can look up the article and find the companies and their contact info.
-- Andy Barss