Indexing magazines??

Anyone know of a program for the computer that will index the 800,000 woodworking magazines I have? I am really getting tired of looking through all of them when I need to find an article.
Nick

Have you seen this online index: http://www.rickswoodshopcreations.com/Index/Online_Magazine_Index.asp
Frank C.
--
http://sawdustmaking.com

Frank Campbell asks:

Interestingly enough, I ran separate searches for table saws, routers, miter saws, tenons and dovetails under Woodworker's Journal: returned no results.
Maybe if you put the article titles in?
Charlie Self In a New Hampshire Jewelry store: "Ears pierced while you wait."

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I would like my ears pierced, but can I leave them and come back in an hour to pick them up?
snipped-for-privacy@starcommand.com says...

Sure Mr. Van Gogh, here's your first one back, would you like to leave the other one?
Thanks for the URL for woodworking magazine index.

Check out this website: http://www.thepapertiger.com/index.html
It is the best solution I have found to filing, indexing and storing your important stuff and then being able to find it when you need it. As a lifetime pack rat I need lots of help! That said, I still haven't done it yet...
Phil http://247palmbeachre.com /