Incra V27 miter-any thoughts?

Last week I posted a question regarding fixing the miter gauge in my Jet contrator saw (the pivot pin had fallen out and disappeared). I was considering the Rockler miter and looking for recommendations of other after market miters.
Last night I was poking around and came across a new product from Incra, the V27. It's their new entry-level miter (Woodpeckers has it on sale for less than $50-http://www.woodpeck.com/miterv27.html ). It looks like I could add my own fence and stops pretty easily.
Any thoughts?

Ian: I bought Incra's most expensive model. It's good, solid and usable, but overpriced and limited. If I had to do it again I'd jump at the V27. And then add an Incra extruded aluminum fence and stop.
Bob
I looked on over the last time I was at Woodcraft, looked pretty stout for the basic version. The one I got with my new jet also didn't have the pivot pin in it and besides it's junk. It has that little flip deal for the miter stops. The $^*&) thing wobbles side to side. What good is that. Anyway I plan on picking one up saturday from Woodcraft if the snow don't stop me.
--
Mike S.
snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net
Ian Dodd wrote:

I'm getting one for Xmas (Christian holiday celebrated in the lower 48 David) and I have another (the final of three) five day weekends coming up shortly after that (1). I'll let you know around very early (January) '04.
(1) God bless Al Gore for inventing the floating holiday.
UA100, who is hoping to be putting the finishing touches on "An Ultimate Router Table (The Tom Watson Model)" over the same weekend...
Unisaw A100 wrote:

He invented the Internet __AND__ the floating holiday?? Wow!
--
Chris Merrill