Incra Twin Linear vs. Wonder Fence Ultra

Hi Folks,
I would like to get opinions and/or feed back on the Incra Twin Linear System (http://tinyurl.com/p9gr ) and their Wonder Fence Ultra (http://tinyurl.com/p9h1 ). To the untrained observer (me) it appears they are very simular right up to the price. The 24" Wonder fence is about $50 more than the Twin Linear. What are the differences? Is there a diffinate advantage of one verus the other.
Thanks,
ELAhrens
I have the Twin Linear. it appears that the Wonder is more compact than the Twin Linear, so it probably won't do dovetails/box joints on as large projects. That's my impression from the blurb I read on the Wonder, anyway. I've been known to be wrong before, so... I didn't read far enough to get the exact dimensions. Check out that aspect if that's an issue for you.
dave
Blarg News wrote:

They are similar but :
The Twin Linear uses a dual, side-by-side, interlocked carriage design to simultaneously control both the in feed and out feed fences.
While the Wonderfence is mounted on an Ultra mechanism. The Incra Jig Ultra delivers the positioning accuracy needed for perfect dovetails and box joints; the WonderFENCE delivers the offset and variable throat capabilities needed for edge forming and shaping.