Incra Twin Linear

Any reviews or comments regarding this system? TIA

Reply to
newspost

I've got one. Use it for dovetails and all router table work. Not that I'm a long timer, but I like it and don't regret getting it. However, it takes a while to understand and set up. Quality is great and it's all guaranteed for life. I got the PRL, steel downdraft cabinet, Twin Linear from Woodpeckers. Their tech support is great.

For simple routing tasks, a CMT fence is quicker to adjust. loosen the lockdown on one side and pivot until it is the correct distance from the bit.

It would be nice to have both kinds, but not in this lifetime. :)

dave

newspost wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

I have their new LS Positioner w/ Wonder fence and use as BA Dave does, dovetails, box joints, and general routing. It is very simular to the Twin Linear just a little shorter rail. They also have a LS-TS for a table saw/router set up with a longer positioner. The quality is top notch and is a breeze to set up after a short learning curve. I also have their (Woodpecker Special) miter fence, the Miter1000SE which allows 1' angles. This would work great on a TS also.

Woodpeckers does'nt show the LS or LS-TS on their site yet nor does Incra. But, you can download the manuals for them on Incras site

I don't think you'll be disappointed no matter what you decide on.

Standard disclaimer goes here - I'm just a satisfied termite.

Erik

Reply to
Erik Ahrens

Reply to