Incra Rocks!

Rec'd an Incra fence for my table saw/router last week and I must say WOW!
Honestly, I had some reservations about paying this kind of money on a "gizmo" but as I was unpacking and installing I was amazed at the quality. About the only complaint I had seen as I was investigating a purchase was inadequate packaging. Appearently Incra has heard this too because everything I recieve was double boxed and well protected. A big kudos to Taylor Design and Woodpecker. Now off to make some saw dust.
Daryl
I'm in dire need of a new router table fence, Incra being on the short list. Could you post a follow up review after you've set it up and used it? tia --dave