Incra Fence

Trying to decide if it's better to purchase an Incra TS3 fence system for my Craftsman table saw or just replace the saw with a new cabinet table saw. Any thoughts??
If you have a contractor's saw, you'll be amazed how much more you'll enjoy using a cabinet saw. It has much more power, is more stable, and has good dust collection. Had I known first hand how much better a cabinet saw is then my old Sears was, I'd have replaced it years before I did. You won't regret it.
David
James Downs wrote:

Well I wonder if I need a new truck or replace my bicycle. IMHO the TS3 is way over kill, tooooooo darn big and too expensive. Get a Bies, simpler to use.