Incra 1000se miter gauge

Anyone know if it can be used in a right-side miter slot? Thanks! PK
Yes takes less than 5 min. to change. Keith

That's good. I knew the 1000 could be used from either side, but I didn't know about the extendable fence on the 1000se. Thanks! PK

Like Keith said - it's a fast switch. My TS is setup to really favor the right side mitre slot.
The instructions walk you through the setup for Left, so just swap the extension fence over to the right and then continue with setup.