Incedent with Table Saw - small injury, maybe...

Page 2 of 2
proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:
I am going to throw this into the ring....
...a severed finger....no.......
It looks as if the GRRRRipper requires removal of the splitter, and obviously a guard. With some woods, I can still see pinching. Some wood is under a lot of tension.
It also looks as if there is a need to lean right over the blade in order to keep the Grrthingy held down tight on the workpiece. Not good.