INCA Planner Thicknesser

Hi,
I have an old INCA 10" planner thicknesser but do not have a manual for it. Does anyone have a manual they could e-mail to me?
TIA John.
Hi John,
I can help you out. Although, I may make a paper copy and mail it to you as it might be easier. Give me a few days to get things in order.
Great machine by the way.
Geoff .

it.