Inca Motor repair needed

I have an Inca (Swiss) 10 1/2" bandsaw and need electric motor repairs for it. Anyone with similar experience?

Take the motor to a motor repair shop. Jim

Yes, I had a motor that needed repair. I bought a new one. Some motors can be repaired at a place that repairs motors. Mine could not, but maybe yours can be. Check the Yellow pages.
what is wrong with it? Garrett Wade still has parts for this saw. I have this saw....great accurate tool
On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 16:59:39 -0400, "George"

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 16:59:39 -0400, "George"

A motor repair shop should be able to troubleshoot your motor. If they can repair it, then then that is the best option for you. If the motor is beyond repair, then the shop usually can get replacements in IEC frame sizes that will directly replace the original equipment. I wouldn't use Garrett-Wade because the prices will be inflated being Inca.
I have an Inca saw as well as a couple of other European WW machines which I'm having the 240V 3 phase motors replaced with single phase 240V by a motor repair shop.
Happen to know any motor repair shops in Atlanta?

George wrote:

See:
http://www.google.com/local?hl=en&lr=&biw 24&q=electric+motor+repair&near=Atlanta,+GA&sa=X&oi=localr
--