Inca Machines

Hi all, I have bought a couple of second hand Inca Machines in very good condition, I am looking for English versions of the instruction manuals for: Table saw model 341-081-04 Wood planer model 343-190-01, ( I need to know how the feed belt goes on?) I have sent various emails to Inca Machines in the past few weeks asking for copies of the manuals and up to now have had no reply! can any body help? Cheers, Eddie.

Reply to
Eddie

Hi Eddie -

Did you email Garrett Wade? They'd be my first choice...!

snipped-for-privacy@garrettwade.com

Cheers -

Rob

Reply to
Rob Lee

Reply to
Eddie

Don't think you need to worry about overseas shipping of Inca products, as far as I know they are made in Switzerland, at least my Inca bandsaw was.

Reply to
EXT

Hi Eddie -

Don't know, but they were the US importer for many years, and still stock some parts...

Can you be more descriptive about which machines those are??? I have an Inca

10" table saw, and I know someone with a jointer... if I can track down manuals, it's pretty easy to take a picture of the pages and email them....

Cheers -

Rob

Reply to
Rob Lee

Hi I can oblige, but I do not have a copying Machine, do you some one in Cape Town that can do the copying and forwarding, you are most welcome.

Reply to
akbar.mukaddam@gmail.com