Inca Machines

Hi all, I have bought a couple of second hand Inca Machines in very good condition, I am looking for English versions of the instruction manuals for: Table saw model 341-081-04 Wood planer model 343-190-01, ( I need to know how the feed belt goes on?) I have sent various emails to Inca Machines in the past few weeks asking for copies of the manuals and up to now have had no reply! can any body help? Cheers, Eddie.
Cheers -
Rob
Hi Rob, Cheers, I live in holland, moved here 25 years ago from Liverpool UK. do they post over sea's?

Don't think you need to worry about overseas shipping of Inca products, as far as I know they are made in Switzerland, at least my Inca bandsaw was.

Hi Eddie -
Don't know, but they were the US importer for many years, and still stock some parts...
Can you be more descriptive about which machines those are??? I have an Inca 10" table saw, and I know someone with a jointer... if I can track down manuals, it's pretty easy to take a picture of the pages and email them....
Cheers -
Rob