Inca 570 motor mounts for sale

I bought an Inca 570 Jointer/planer last summer. When it arrived here on the west coast from Canada, the motor mount was broken. Jesse at Eagle tools didn't have any, and both his and my search came up empty, with no restocking in sight. SO.. I took the broken one and had a pattern made, and have cast new ones at a local foundry. Cost me about a grand. I had Jesse's guy at Eagle install and test the new one, and it works wonderfully. Loving my Inca at last.To anyone interested, I will be selling these for $80, shipping included in the lower 48. Further than that may cost a bit more.

Feel free to contact me by e-mail - snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net or by telephone 310)567-3959

Alec Milstein

Reply to
milstein alec