Inca 570 jointer/planer

I would appreciate any advice on adjusting the thickness table. The gear underneath the worm screw where the handle attaches became loose, and the table would not raise or lower. I was able to press the gear back in place, but found that stock passed through the planer was out of square. Naturally, I disocvered that Inca went out of business three years ago.

Thanks in advance for any assistace.

Michael Goldin snipped-for-privacy@attglobal.net

Reply to
<mgoldin

There's an Inca-specific group on groups.yahoo.com - someone there might be able to help if you don't get any good suggestions here.

Reply to
No Spam