In Progress images

I have posted images of my "fantasia" bed project....... in progress

those of you who followed the progress of my last bed project ( the queen size Gamble House Bed)
is a new and different bed project.

Reply to
Darrell Peart

I recently raised the question of woodworkers wasting their talents on objects d'art. Darrell Peart just posted links to some of his work which, in my estimation, is a fabulous marriage of craftsmanship and art.

Not only are his pieces artistic, but they also appear to be functional. Now that's my idea of good art.

Dick Durbin

Reply to
Dick Durbin