In Progress images

I have posted images of my "fantasia" bed project....... in progress http://furnituremaker.com/fanbedprogress.htm
For those of you who followed the progress of my last bed project ( the queen size Gamble House Bed) http://furnituremaker.com/progress.htm This is a new and different bed project.
.................Darrell
--
Darrell Peart Furnituremaker
Custom Furniture Reminiscent of

I recently raised the question of woodworkers wasting their talents on objects d'art. Darrell Peart just posted links to some of his work which, in my estimation, is a fabulous marriage of craftsmanship and art.
Not only are his pieces artistic, but they also appear to be functional. Now that's my idea of good art.
Dick Durbin