Impressive hammer skills...

Hats off to this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJmZvifrO9Y

No, you better keep your hard hat *on* when you are working around this guy.

But can he hit his finger with his hammer?

One of the wRECkers from this newsgroup e-mailed me saying that he would be REALLY impressed if the guy could put a nail in the floor that way...LOL
More to the point. You hire this guy, go down the basement and instead of working, you see him practicing this......

I've seen this before. I'm still not sure that I believe it. Not sure I don't believe it either. On the plus side, his form is *very* good, hammers dropping precisely to his hand, rotation is good on every throw and catch. On the minus side, you never see the hammer go from his hand to the nail. I'm either too cynical, or just not cynical enough.
Either way, it's a fun thing to watch.
JC
"I'm so cynical, I have a hard time believing I'm much of a cynic" jc