Images Posted of Greene & Greene Furniture Project

Hello! I am in the process of building a version of the Gamble House (Greene& Greene) Master Bed. I have been posting on-going images of my progress and have uploaded new images today.
http://furnituremaker.com/progress.htm
Darrell Peart Furnituremaker
Custom Greene & Greene Style Furniture
That will be beautiful! Be sure to post when it is complete.
-- Bill Pounds http://www.bill.pounds.net/woodshop

Very nice work indeed. I'm looking forward to seeing the completed bed.
-- Bill Rittner R & B ENTERPRISES
snipped-for-privacy@cox.net
"Don't take this life too seriously.......nobody gets out alive" (Unknown)
Remove "no" to reply

really nice stuff.
Preston