Illustrated History Of Furniture

Huh. I bet it doesn't have the "cinder block and board" shelf system I successfully utilized for many many years.

-Zz

Reply to
Zz Yzx

Likely not since it's dated 1893 and the word "cinder block" didn't enter the language until 1926.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Boy, you're older than we thought!

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

Thanks for sharing this - what a great information source!

PDX David

Reply to
Jane & David

Sat, Feb 16, 2008, 6:49pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@spiritone.com (Jane=A0&=A0David) doth sayeth: Thanks for sharing this - what a great information source!

At first I was going to make sure no one in the world saw it but me, then changed my mind.

JOAT

10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
Reply to
J T

Was the old one defective?

Reply to