Illustrated History Of Furniture

http://www.gutenberg.lib.md.us/1/2/2/5/12254/12254-h/12254-h.htm
JOAT 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.

Huh. I bet it doesn't have the "cinder block and board" shelf system I successfully utilized for many many years.
-Zz
Zz Yzx wrote:

Likely not since it's dated 1893 and the word "cinder block" didn't enter the language until 1926.
--John

B.

JOAT,
Thanks for sharing this - what a great information source!
PDX David
Sat, Feb 16, 2008, 6:49pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@spiritone.com (Jane&David) doth sayeth: Thanks for sharing this - what a great information source!
At first I was going to make sure no one in the world saw it but me, then changed my mind.
JOAT 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
J T wrote:

Was the old one defective?
Sun, Feb 17, 2008, 5:25pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (DS) doth query: Was the old one defective?
No, it was dirty.