If you'd like to second guess...

An' its one (plunka) two (plunka) three (plunka) what're we fightin' for? Do you think if the Vietcong had taken out two buildings in New York City before the Gulf of Tonkin incident this song would have been written? I don't.
On 5 Nov 2005 05:31:13 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@juno.com wrote:

you're not seriously suggesting that iraq did the WTC are you?
snipped-for-privacy@all.costs said:

That's what I was wondering. Disinformation and spin are as pervasive as ever...
Greg G.
Probably not. But you imply that Iraq was responsible for Sept 11. I supported military action against Afganistan. Like many, if not most, others I did not support Bush's voluntary war on Iraq.
Matt