if this isn't a joke, it should be

LOL
Three uses according to their web site: cabinet making, othropedic surgery and log cabin construction.
Tim
On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 21:37:25 GMT, "Cheesehead"

???
This was in response to the thread on the magnetic saw guide. I shouldn't have change the subject. The post resembled spam so much I intentionally deleted the original text.
Tim
Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

surgery

Yes! these Swiss judges don't know squat about precision and accuracy, or how a design principle could have uses in more than one discipline and as for quality ! What would they know.
Lew
Okay, it went over your head.
The joke was the range of uses. Same tool for othropedic surgery and log cabin construction?
Hopefully not the same day and with the log cabin first.
Struck me as funny.
Tim

surgery