If this guy is a woodworker, he is very dedicated.

try this one

I wonder how to do that with Cocoblo? Marc

Reply to
marc rosen

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 Marc

Both April fool's jokes.

Reply to
Robatoy

A little late for April Fools. This is all over the press in every area. I've heard of being desperate for wood, but c'mon! `Casper

Reply to
Casper

Not sure about Cocobolo, but here's another wood ...

`Casper

Reply to
Casper

A little late indeed. Bullshit nonetheless. Unless this guy had a miniature sun in his body, you know, chlorophyl, oxygen, sunlight and all that ...

Reply to
Robatoy

But, but, but...it was on the interweb!!! It just has to be true!!!

Reply to
LRod

Shameless internet spam cleverly planted by the manufacturer's of dust collection equipment :^}

RonB

Reply to
rnrbrogan

Should that be "properly grounded dust collection equipment"? =20 Marc (who would stilll like to be able to grow his own cocobolo, just not in his own body)

Reply to
marc rosen

220 volt?
Reply to