If this guy is a woodworker, he is very dedicated.

http://www.mosnews.com/weird/2009/04/13/firtree /
or try this one
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090415/twl-tree-found-growing-in-man-s-lung-41f21e0.html
Hmmm. I wonder how to do that with Cocoblo? Marc

Both April fool's jokes.

A little late for April Fools. This is all over the press in every area. I've heard of being desperate for wood, but c'mon! `Casper

A little late indeed. Bullshit nonetheless. Unless this guy had a miniature sun in his body, you know, chlorophyl, oxygen, sunlight and all that ...
On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 08:36:48 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

But, but, but...it was on the interweb!!! It just has to be true!!!
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shameless internet spam cleverly planted by the manufacturer's of dust collection equipment :^}
RonB
On Apr 16, 12:56pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Should that be "properly grounded dust collection equipment"? Marc (who would stilll like to be able to grow his own cocobolo, just not in his own body)

Not sure about Cocobolo, but here's another wood ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8785458?dopt stract
`Casper

220 volt?