If JOAT could do it........

I've had a fasinating couple of hours here today
http://www.evenfallstudios.com/woodworks_library/woodworks_library.html

I filed this source in multiple locations to insure I did not lose track of it.
Although not free, this is a source of some oldies but goodies in a number of different topics. These are PDF files and generally cheaper than paper books. Prices are in Aussie dollars.
http://www.pdfclassicbooks.com /

NICE!
Thank you.

Thanks for the link, Mike.

On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 15:24:09 +0100, the infamous "Mike Stanford"

It only took me 1 minute to see the value and start downloading everything in sight, before the site goes down. I used to link to great sites like that but they always disappeared before I got back to them. I have no more tragic losses now.
-- Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for. -- Earl Warren
scrawled the following:

Ditto for me. What are you using to DL? I'm using HTTrack and it's fetching at 200Kbps and I have 45 of the .pdfs so far. I like HTT because I can set it up and it fetches the entire website with no babysitting by me. After it finishes I then have a local copy of the site which I can put on a CD/DVD and have it forever.
I wish I had known of this while rusty2l was still alive. Art
On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 19:07:05 -0800, the infamous "Artemus"

Firefox.
Standard download speeds were about 165k max, less with half a dozen going at once. When the DSL lights stopped flashing madly at me, I'd DL a large handful more. I'll look at WinHTTrack. Sounds easier.

He's gone? I remember trying to get something from he website and it was down, but I didn't know why. Bummer.
-- May those who love us, love us; And may those that don't love us, May God turn their hearts; And if he doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping. --old Gaelic blessing

Thanks! Downloading on the menu tonight!!
On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 18:53:41 -0700, the infamous "LDosser"

I was grabbing six or eight at a time via DSL while reading the Wreck in the background. How good can it get?
-- May those who love us, love us; And may those that don't love us, May God turn their hearts; And if he doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping. --old Gaelic blessing

What an excellent find. Only downloaded one PDF so far but fascinating read.