If I get Incra fence, what don't I need in a new TS?

I am new to some of the details of TS lingo and important features, so please bear with me.
I am about to start producing a new product -- need to produce 1000s (or, plan on that, hoping things go well). Essentially it is a rip, mill, and then cutoff operation. The finished items are only a few inches square, essentially. Measurement is critical to 1/64" initially (for setup) and then 1/32" between cuts.
I have an RAS now and am about to bite the bullet and get a TS. I have read extensively here/Google and am thinking about the Delta 426 (unifence) or 431 (Biesemeyer). But, then I looked at the Incra TS3/TS3a fence system. Very expensive, but versatile and it has its "incremental rack" system that would be great because I have to make a number of dado cuts with small offsets in between. For me at the moment, power is not an issue; precision is.
From the pictures, it seems that the Incra has its own wings. Does that mean I do not care about a TS having steel versus cast wings? So, for example, if I get the Incra fence could I then get the Delta 444 versus the 426/431? Is there another (less expensive) TS that is somehow good except for a terrible fence system -- but it would mate-up well with the Incra?
In other words, if I am planning on the Incra, I don't want to pay for features in a new TS package that I won't need because the Incra system supplies it. But, frankly, I am not clear enough on Incra's and the TS features to know what I would _not_ need in a TS.
Advice please. Thanks.

I have an Incra Ultra on my router table.
I wouldn't touch an Incra for my cabinet saw. It's just not robust enough, nor is its locking particularly rigid.

The Incra TS3 is slightly different to the Incra Ultra and a little more robust.

I have an Incra TSIII on my Grizzly cabinet saw. It works very well, is very rigid, and does not move at all when locked down. I have slammed it hard a number of times and it does not budge. The fence locks at the positioning racks, and the front rail.
--
Chuck
---Spam Block---

Saw this the other day, thought iy might help. http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com/reviews/incrats3.htm