Identify this bandsaw

Can anyone identify this bandsaw and provide some info? It appears to be an older Delta. What do you think it's worth?
Bottom left corner picture.
Thanks

Looks like Big Foot's band saw.
oops...I forgot the link.... http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/gms/2280866736.html
Email them and ask what model it is and any other info they can offer: hp, single or 3 phase, any accessories? If you're nearby, go inspect it.
Re: The estate website - That Roseville vase might be worth a close inspection, if that Roseville mark is not a fake.
Sonny

Actually, I called them to ask. They said they didn't know the specs/info, but did email me a price they will be asking which is $175. The sale starts today at 9am, which sucks because it's Friday and I work. Therefore, I could miss the shot of viewing/purchasing. The good part is, I can leave work at noon and he left me with a phone number to contact the person who will be there to determine if it's still there as to not waste my time if that's all I want.Being it's in my area, it will not be long to arrive there (1/2 hour).
On 3/25/11 5:04 AM, SBH wrote:

There's a bigger picture at the link in the ad. I don't think you should pay anywhere close to $175. I paid 100 bucks for the same model, but much newer and in very clean condition. The only rust on mine was on the iron table which is expected. There is a lot of thru-paint rust on the sheet metal parts on that saw. That make me very suspect of what the bearings and motor are like.
Bottom line: don't feel too bad if you miss out and if you get a chance to bid, offer half what they're asking.
--

-MIKE-

On 3/24/2011 6:17 PM, SBH wrote:

It is an old Delta.
--
Robert Allison
New Braunfels, TX
SBH wrote the following:

Delta 14" Model 28-207 http://www.old-woodworking-tools.net/delta-band-saw.html
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On 3/24/2011 5:49 PM, SBH wrote:

It's a Rockwell/Delta, 14" circa 1950. Triangular, red logo is the same as the one I have. I purchased mine about 16 years ago from some old timer for $128 (he wanted $150, I only brought $128 with me).
Can't tell from pictures if it's closed or open base.
Nearly all the parts are still available from Delta. I replaced the tires, tension spring, blade insert and some other minor details.
I even located a .pdf manual and have a copy here: http://www.woodwrecker.com/woodworking/manuals/Delta28-290.pdf
Well worth $175 assuming it's not too beat up. Note that these older saws had notoriously under-powered motors if you're thinking about resawing. Mine only has a 1/3HP. I've got another saw for resawing.
Also, this model has a hexagonal guide post, newer models use a round guide post. If you're interested in adding a riser block, you'll need to replace the post guide to accept a round one.
Good luck.
~Mark.
Thank you all for your inputs, unfortunately, the saw was sold quick. I called around 10am and it was already gone. Not sure I would have instantly bought it if I saw it, but a 9am sale start on a workweek doesn't even provide the opportunity to do that.
I'll keep searching.
On 3/25/2011 12:36 PM, SBH wrote:

As another said, they're quite common and in a sizable metro area wouldn't expect it to take long to find another listed.
OTOTH, out here where there's essentially nobody, I've been waiting since moved back to the farm... :( I really screwed up in not upgrading to a larger than the old 12" while was still in TN and moving it then (hindsight is 20/20).