ideas for wide yellow cedar

Hi,
I am looking for ideas to utilize some very wide old growth yellow cedar boards. They are beautiful in that they are very fine grain, uniform in texture and colour and stable (and great to work). But the same characteristics also make they very plain (no figure etc.)
The only decent idea I have is to make native style square boxes with either carved or appled native art.
I have things I can make if I cut them up but I can't bring myself to rip them.
As a piece of wood most people (wood workers anyway) think they are wonderful. Any ideas how that could be retained in a piece of furnture.
Thanks Glen
Raised panel doors. Not cabinet doors, I mean entry doors or interieor doors.
Some of the most beautiful doors I've seen are made from straight grain Fir or Hemlock. On figure, just big ole slabs of beatufiul wood framed into a sturdy door that you can touch everyday for a life time.
Just an idea.